Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We All Float

Down there we all float. We All Float- Penny Wise The Clown

I know most of the iWeb pipol heard the news already (chika minit moment ito!) but I'm gonna say it anyways. HB is over and done. There. So that means over 50 people are now jobless. Which kinda makes you think, no?

I must admit this came as a surprise to me. HB, according to Fhay, was the first account in iWeb and so its kinda sad to see that times are a-changin'. I'm sad and shocked but not because I find myself suddenly jobless.

If anything, I should be glad HB is gone cuz I was planning on resigning from this account anyways. HB used to be the only obstacle that keeps me from getting more money. And I love money. So much. So. Much.

But now the idea that HB, being gone, slowly sinks in, I find that I have mixed feelings about it. I'm sad, shocked and worried about this little development.

I'm sad because I've worked with these guys for almost a year. Most of them have families to feed, got bills to pay and the likes. They didn't see it coming, pare.

I'm shocked that my boss didn't have the decency to keep us all in the loop. He chose to keep his pie-hole shut until today. Now everyone are more paranoid than ever.

I'm worried because over 50 people are suddenly plunged into uncertainty. I just hope they could all score a new gig real quick. I could only imagine how Sir Obet and Polgas are taking this news.

1 comment: