Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Crossing The Great Divide

I should've posted this last week but I wasn't able to, sue me :D Anyhoots, after much deliberation, (around two to three minutes, to be exact) I've decided that it's high time for this blogsite to finally cross The Great Divide. From humble beginning comes a humble ending, 8 Months and 134 posts later. Kids, this is my farewell post!

Props to all the guys, gals and gays who kept this joint interesting and who were awesome enough to have kept visiting little ol' me on a regular basis, I thoroughly enjoyed my virtual interactions with you crazy lot! Now, go hound someone else and make me proud!

In Tagalog: Mga hombre, gerlaloo at vaklaaaah, isasara na ang tindahan! Go make gora na mga lolo't lola, sayang ang miles!

I have found my calling and would like to concentrate on things that matters to me the most like picking my nose and perfecting my Nguso Pose :D Gosh, I'll miss you all!

Thank you and good-bye, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment