Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Sound Of Love

Now here's one category my old blog never had, something about Love and all of its fabulousness. Usually I fight the urge to write anything about love because I don't enjoy writing things in which I have no fucking clue. However, I figured this might be the right place and the right time to do it. So here it goes...





I'm thinking of going after a guy. We've been getting to know each other for a few weeks now but last week, as we engaged in our usual chit-chat, we found ourselves freaking out because we have so much in common.

It's uncanny to say the least. We both love steaks, we are both asthmatic smokers, we are technically the youngest in the brood and we are both fans of Jaime Licauco. The cutest thing of all, we believe in soul mates.

I find it adorable that he seems to be the type of person who's very candid, who treasures the little things. I like that in a guy. Someone who's secure enough to be himself when he's talking to me and yet knows better than to try and impress me with things I don't give a rat's ass about.

For once, here's a genuinely good guy who seems to love nothing more than to get to know me. And for once, I'm not afraid.

Perhaps if things aren't crappy right now, if I could finally get my shit together, if the chance finally presents itself, I just might go after him. Meanwhile, I'll just stay put and smile whenever I hear this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment