Thursday, June 4, 2009

Intarnet Surfin'

Just discovered an awesome website! Yey, another site to check out :) I've laways been a sucker for funnyass blogs so yeah, awesome!

****



I heard a brilliant joke from Conan last night:

In the year 3000, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter announced that they will merged to form one giant time-wasting website called: You Twit Face.com!

***


I just read that David Carradine died. He was best known as the grand son of the character from the original Kung Fu: The Saga Continues series back in the 90's as well as a role in Kill Bill. Some speculates that he offed himself while others said he was engaged in some kinky sexual act that has gone haywire. So sad.


***


I've been pigging out lately and my gut is so huge. Like, 28-inch huge. It's disgusting, I know. I must whip myself back to my old shape, huhuhu. Also I realized that I need to get rid of some useless categories on this blog. Ugh... but that would be so time-consuming and I'm so lesi to do anything at this point.


***


Why am I doing the whole "***" thing? Well, to make up for the lack of pictures, I decided that this look is less boring. Harhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment