Thursday, June 18, 2009

Round-up

I'm zo bored. I wanna go home but I can't because there's this get-together thing this Saturday and they'll hate me forever if I bail out. It's not that I don't wanna go, it's just that I'm too tamad to go. I feel like I'm this fat, lazy cat that does nothing all day except chew on a yarn ball or scratch its butt raw.

***



Yesterday I met up with Pakwan who looked especially buff. Dude's been working out, I see. Every gay man that came our way was staring at his pecs, hahahaha! I call him Totoy Bato now instead of Pakwan.

***


I started starving myself dieting again. I stayed away from Mang Inasal, Secret Recipe and Holy Cow. But Totoy Bato and I went to Amici and ate like a couple of starved out sailors. Mission failed. Will try again today.


***


Got a call from Ermy. He's finalizing my application. I was told to wait until next week for one of his Yankee bosses to talk to me over the phone. Here's to hoping I hope I won't get too nervous and tongue-tied.


***


This client that wanted to hire me sent me an email yesterday for a job offer. I think there's something wrong with the way I responded. I didn't mean anything by it, but I was way too honest. Tsk. Hopefully he wasn't too keen on that boo-boo.


***


I'm running out of moolah but that didn't stop me from buying three books. I bought Dracula, Little Women and 20, 000 Leagues under the Sea. Yep, another batch of classics. This reminded me of the time I went book-shopping crazy for Jane Austen, herher. Currently, I'm in the middle of finishing Dracula. I was pretty excited about reading the book, herherher. It's so good. I can see why this story spun a thousand spin-offs. I actually read Little Women back in College and again a couple of years ago but I wanna re-read it again. I just love Laurie... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment