Monday, June 22, 2009

Phone Calls

karaoke



Had a little get-together with writer friends. It wasn't totally mind-blowingly awesome but it was good seeing everyone. Well, almost everyone. Two left early, another two were not able to make it and of course, there were two lovely girls who were hopelessly late. The bill was also huge.

***



I hate waiting for phone calls, which is a pity since it's becoming more and more obvious to me that in the mean time, that's exactly what I'm stuck doing. Waiting for a damn call.

***



Joe Christ died yesterday in his sleep. We weren't close but there were several times during my Iweb days where we would talk about life, Womack and stuff between short cig drags. Tin told me she wasn't sorry that he died. Turns out they had a falling out months ago. Although I was, according to Tin, one of the subject of his infamous perv ranting, I was still sorry he's dead. This world is too damn beautiful not to live on it.

***



I got another phone call. It was a phone call telling me that I will be receiving another phone call this afternoon. Good God.

***


I learned to live with the fact that I'll always be forever loud and obnoxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment