Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things are looking up

I'm back here in the metro, unfortunately. It was a nightmare going back, as usual. The traffic, the dreary weather, the crowd and the long lines. Ugh. It's official, the rainy season is upon us. Usually, I love the rain. Last night however, I forgot to bring an umbrella. The thing was, I arrived just as rush hour came rolling in and I had to wait in line for a ride. I waited for 20-30 minutes before I scored a ride and I was just about drenched. I was like a lost muning, wet, hungry and waiting.

But things are looking up, woot! Today is light  years different from last night. I'm all primped up and have a semi-long day ahead of me. I can't get Red Mango out of my mind. I must have another one of their delish creations, herher.

My sister bought me this ridiculously expensive lipstick from Kanebo. Almost two grand for a tiny tube of lipstick, it's too fucking overpriced! To go with it, she loaned me this pair of cheapass patent shoes. It's tan, a color which I hate. But I have to admit it looks good on me.

So there, just about done with my part-time gig and I shall head to Makati. Awesomness awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment