Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still Dead as a Doornail

MJ is still dead and quite frankly I still can't get over the fact that he's gone. Hay. The media is abuzz with crazy speculations regarding his death.

Some says his body was ridden with bruises, scratches and track marks, that he was so into prescription pills he weigh only around 112 lbs. when he died and that he got several broken ribs due to the "botched-up" CPR his personal physician did to revive him (he tried reviving MJ on his bed and not on the floor, hence, the broken ribs).

michael-jackson



Also they said that he is completely bald except for a thatch of peach fuzz.

And just now, I tuned in on FoxNews (Yeah, yeah I know but it's the only decent US-based news station we had) and TMZ reports that as it turns out, his sons and daughter are not really biologically his.

WOW.

Heavy stuff.

I know it's supposedly natural for folks to come up with colorful stories like these since it's a high-profile case but the hype is bordering on ridiculous.The guy is dead, let him rest in peace with whatever's left of his dignity.

***



Kris is doing great. She now has a part-time job, organizing books! Isn't that cute? At least that lessens my anxiety over her situation in Italy.

***



I got word that I'm up for the final interview with this other company I applied to. I'm not really looking forward to that because frankly, their office is a dump. Yeah I know I'm such a stuck-up snob but I tell you, it's true. That place is ancient.

It appears that it's a toss up between Lavish Channel and Homebased Work. Ghaaaaad.

No comments:

Post a Comment