Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tidbits

To you and that person who canceled my ATM card: Y'all can go and fuck yourselves. I'm hoping Satan would shove that money way up your asses, you'd be spewing coins from your schoztrils for all eternity. Don't let me hear from you, man.

***


So yesterday was okay. The exam took a lot longer than I expected plus, it was raining cats and dogs. The shoes that my sister gave me made my feet ache. Like, it was on fucking fire. I almost got lost but I found my way fairly quickly. The long lines and the waiting were still ever present. But it was still A-okay. I love Makati, even though it's farther than Ortigas. The city was absolutely pulsating with energy. Everything was so fast-paced, you hafta run to keep up. I love it!


***


Just saw the first and second episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Everything was awesome, from the set down t the jokes. I only have one gripe though, what the hell is up with Eddie Vedder's 'do? Where did all the post-grunge hotness go? He looked like a cross between a biker (one that is not aging gracefully) and a toadstool with a bad afro. The performance was good but not mind-blowing. And don't get me started on his outfit. Whatever, I still love Pearl Jam!  It's still great that Conan decided to kick-start the first Tonight episode with a decent band :)


***


Jimmy Fallon still stinks at hosting. What is up with him? Hopefully he gets the hang of it soon before the ratings dips any lower. Also, his jokes were so... not good. Some might say it's all about the delivery but... I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment