Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Homebound

It seems I'll be home -bound this Friday. My mom is practically begging me to come home, so there. I'm not really looking forward to it, to be honest. I do not like the idea of hanging in there and talk about stuff, you know? Conversations with my mom has been awkward lately. Mostly because I resent her. It has something to do with stuff in the past. I feel bad for her but I resent her at the same time. Conflicting, yes.

My mom and my sister have been teaming up, ragging me on about coming home. While I have no problem being there, I would rather be skinned alive, drenched in gasoline and chili oil and then set on fire rather than set foot in our house. Everyone in my family knew about this and my newlywed cousin was kind enough to offer their house and her room for me to spend the weekend. So there. I relented (with certain conditions) She was excited about the sleep together and though I'm looking forward on lengthy girl talk, I still do not like going back home. I hate hiding. It's like, I'm the one at fault. But I guess it is better for everyone this way.

Well, I miss Waki so sacrifices must be made. I think I can grin and bear it for one day and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment