Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Search Is Over

I know I've been ragging on and on about buying a digital camera and yet I haven't bought any. Well, I did go to HK so it goes without saying that I've been poor. Anyway, so I made a not-so massive ipon and this is it, I think I will be able to buy a camera! Of course, the Lumix ZS7 is not really the camera of my dreams but it's close. Well, not close enough that they are almost kissing (obviously they are world's apart)  but since the GF1 is too expensive, I settled for the SZ7.



The reviews looked good. I must admit reading the stellar reviews on its predecessor, ZS3 casted some doubts but the latter is only 10 megapixel and that's a deal breaker. I pretty much have a straightforward list of what I want in a camera. It should have wide angle lens, must be easy to use and resolution of at least 12 megapixel. Initially, I wanted the Canon SX200 but after my still-new Canon camera broke down for no reason and was deemed unfixable, I swore I'd never buy a Canon again no matter how many tempting digicam colors/designs they come up with.


So there.


Hopefully this model is available at Megamall otherwise I might be coaxed to buy other models. Keeping my fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment