Friday, August 10, 2007

Feeling Strangely Fine

* If God made the universe through a computer, here's how it's must've been done: CLICK ME, BITCHES!

Strange. Two nights ago, I was hanging-out with my friends and I suddenly remembered an old conversation I had with snotty little Hannah! I don't know why I keep thinking about but it makes me laugh every freakin' time!

Tina: May lisp ka eh, no?
Hannah: Lisp?
Tina: Sabihin mo nga Ess?
Hannah: ... Essth...
Tina: Yun, meron
Hannah: Huh? (looked confused) Essth...? Wala kaya akong lisp!
Tina: Tanga, meron!
Hannah: Wala kaya!
Tina: Ay, putangina ang kulet! Kung wala kang lisp, sabihin mo mga "She sells seashells by the Sea Shore"?!

(5 seconds of silence)

Hannah: Ayoko nga, di ko kaya.

(Laughter)

Tina: Lisp, pare. Lisp.

Wahahahhahahaha! Gets me every time, I just love it!

Anywoo, saw a cool video from Telsa! Man, the 80's rocks sooo hard!!!
Love Song
Tesla


How cool is that?! Awesome! It's like Nick Carter on crack with the devil on his fingers! Frank Hannon is the schnizz! Glam Rock Forever!



Brilliant, Fucking Brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. Dude... sana Nuno Bettencourt ng extreme Or Paul Gilbert ng Mr. Big :D
    dag dag mo pa John Petrucci ng dream Theatre!

    Glam na glam na!! Lolz... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! Next time chong. Obvious na natutuwa ako sa mga videos ngayon eh no?

    ReplyDelete