Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Rosch and Jumai Monday Experience

As I explained one blog ago, this is a long-overdue post because the vids took so long to get but well, I don't really care! Before anything else:

Shout-Out To the Raket Scientist Guy/Girl: Read your blog, man. Surprisingly, I even got to see the little NBI raid shit I did back in March. Hope you don't mind me linking you here on my lovely little blog! Thanks man, you rock!
Okay, so every God-forsaken Monday, when the clock strikes at exactly 12 o'clock (noon, dear.) A handful of talented Iweb employees are carefully chosen to perform and bitchslap the eating but close to dozing off crowd back to reality! Fun, is it not?

Last Monday my girlfriends, Roschie Poshie and Jumai got together and wowed the crowd with their ever-fantatistic musical warblings! I was barely able to contain myself with excite because I know how fucking good they are! And now I got dem proofs, bitches!

Now dearies, Below are the few surviving videos that Rosch Flores hasn't gotten rid of... yet. I laid my life and earthly belongings trying to protect these vids, took me and my friends a fucking long time to put up so if anybody disses my blog with dirty, petty comments again I'll personally see to it that you get your lovely little head bonked (not once but twice) against your computer monitor, mmkay?

Cool. Now, the first video is of Roschie Poshie doing an outstanding rendition of the song "So Slow" by FreeStyle.

She nailed it! Next, here's the irrepressible Jumai and her (yes, she's a girl. She has the pussy to prove it too) version of "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang" originally performed by Ogie Alcasid.

She shoots, she scores! Awesome right? I tried my best to upload the 7-minute long vid (been trying my darnedest since last week, to tell you the truth) but for some reason unknown to me, it won't. It drove me nuts so that's about it I guess.

Tootles!

8 comments:

  1. The Crimson AbstractAugust 21, 2007 at 3:55 AM

    go glamprincess1 go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 21, 2007 at 6:15 AM

    Wahahahaheheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =P shempre magaling yan! friend ko yan e! waahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang gleng gleng! kahit wala na ko jan parang nawatch ko rin ng live ahihihi..miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 21, 2007 at 8:15 AM

    Ako magchi-cheer kay Jumai! Jumai, bakla kah! Ang galing mong humawak ng miiikeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 21, 2007 at 8:41 AM

    @Magz: Sayang yung 7 mins na vid di kinakaya ng blogger, makikita mong andaming tao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. honga eh feeling ko daming tao sa background plang naririnig ko hiyawan..hehe...ano na balita jan? mrami pang nanggugulo sau?hehe...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 21, 2007 at 9:53 AM

    May mga nanggugulo pero may mga gusto ring guluhin ang mga nanggugulo. Basta bahala silang mag-rambol! Wahahahahhah! Ako pa-blog blog lang nyehehehehhe!

    May sakit daw si Queen of Pain (Sana herpes) Miss ka na namin todits!

    ReplyDelete