Thursday, August 2, 2007

In Good Company

First off, check out my sig (the lower part of this entry, Einstein)! I ripped off the real signature I have at work (with permission, of course) and turned it into my personal blog sig! Chew on that, bitches! Putting it on my previous posts was a pain in the ass though but hey! Well the thing really is that... I have no fucking idea what to write about.



Nope, no idea comes to mind. Oh yeah, my best friend paid me a visit at my place and cooked me dinner. She missed me that much, she says. See, Right there? That's 5 years of friendship finally beginning to pay off! She's a chef, by the way.



She knew how much I loathe fish and veggies but what she didn't know was that, I'm broke enough to concede on eating grass and shit. She made fried fish fillets, blanched kang-kong leaves with chili eggplant paste sauce, sauteed chicken gizzard and liver. My sister brought fish and chips and barbecued chicken, it was awesome, I tell you!





It was a very nice, intimate dinner with my older sister and my best friend Krisna. That's actually something we haven't done for a long time. It was awesome to be with great company on a very, very, boring day. No pics though.





Anyhoot, since I really don't have much of a reason to write, I'll leave you with recent pics of my girls! This is of course, a blog about friendship and being in good company so why stop at me and my boring warbling about my best friend, right? Royt! Here's moi and my friends on a typical Tuesday night, hangin' out and stuffing our faces with as much food as we could manage to shove down our throats (without puking, of course... that would be gross.)

God. If there's two things my girls loves the most, it's McDonald's and Cam-Whoring! After work we are reduced to mere grease-eating, caramel-licking, French-fries wolfing, sugar-high cam-whores. I love it! I can't help pointing out though, 40 years from now, all the cholesterol-laden junk we ate will be forever make it's mark... on our arteries. Foolish are the youth, indeed.


Ahhh... to be young and stupid. What could be better?

3 comments:

  1. me likey likey the pics!!! :) lol
    can't agree more... definitely in good company ;) go go twister fries and sundae!!! hahaha til our next pig-out tins!(which will be in a few mins. by the way)hehe love you tins! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeheee! Ghad, I loves dem sundaes! We're such a sucker for camera flashes, no? Loves yah, Poshie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh..If I'm still at iweb..nanjan din ako eating!!! harhar miss u girls:-)

    ReplyDelete