Wednesday, August 29, 2007

When The Shit Hits The Fan: You Get Nominated

What an interesting bit of news. Turns out, Yours Truly is nominated for the First Kablag Awards. Lemme give you a hand and show you what Kablag is all about. Sez right here that:


KABLAG Awards aims to recognize or more aptly dishonor, dissed, have a crack on filipino owned blogs and showcase the brave new world of free bloggers for betterment or deterioration of humanity who read posts religiously on a daily basis... ”


For the rest of the details check out this link, bitches!


I EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST



The Mundane Side Of the Road is nominated for the following award:





Em-bed Blog Award
(if you're wondering why I put the - on that word it's because stinkin' Blogspot thinks it's an error. Idiot.)


Buffering Blog Award



Blog Of The Universe and The God of Awesomeness... Oh wait, I mean year. Blog of The Year! Geez. My bad!



1 and half months back, I decided to stop posting shit on my Friendster and Multiply accounts because simply put, I got tired of my friends reading my online brain diarrhea and started the “lovely little blog” you're reading right now here, in hopes of anonymity .



Well, I certainly didn't expect my fairly new playground to get me in a minor girl trouble much more being nominated in any “Award-Giving Bodies” because let's face it, I wasn't really waiting expectantly for any profound reaction when I wrote the word “Mundane” together with “Mediocre” to accurately describe the content of this blog I got going right here. You guys have absolutely no idea how surprised I get everyfuckingtime to know that people actually take time on reading useless bits of shit that is well, my blog.


If only I have an idea who this guy/girl is so I can personally see to it that I give him half of my earnings to guarantee my victory for the Buffering Blog Award, hahaha! Seriously though, I don't think I'd be able to compete, Nina and Jeo's blogs are awesome but hey, being nominated is good enough for me. To the cool dude who is orchestrating the whole shebang, the girl who loves expounding on the mediocre thanks you very much! For a person who doesn't take blog seriously this is a very delicious honor, indeed. Good luck to the nominees!



* Now, I don't need to tell you I'm already composing my acceptance speech because that's the kind of a sick fuck I am, what I'm trying to say is, for the rest of the dorks who reads my blog how about you make yourselves useful and vote for me, you stinkin' little piece of filthy pantyliner! I jest, I jest... actually, I kinda meant that one, hahahaha!



From The Mundane Side of The Road,

6 comments:

  1. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 29, 2007 at 8:58 AM

    Anak ng tokwa naman o! Andaming neto eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 29, 2007 at 10:56 AM

    Hahaha! Hello, my future-lawyer-friend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahahaha filthy pantyliner :)) i like that, i like that :P

    teeeeeeeeeeeena! nagkaron ng imbelup swetsing!!!!!!

    mukhang dinaya tayu!!! hahahaha
    si riy pomaluy daw nanalo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 31, 2007 at 2:14 AM

    Shets! Ibig bang sabihin neto eh wala akong napalanunan?! Panu na ang bakang pinatumba ko? this is the death of my hopes and dreams I hate you all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 31, 2007 at 8:34 AM

    Heeeheeeheee! Congrats din, chong! Nagbunga ang paglalagay mo ng AdSense, hahah! Thanks for linking me din! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only God Can Judge MeAugust 31, 2007 at 9:14 AM

    Sigi, buhatin mo bangko ko, tas bubuhatin ko din bangko mo! Game! All Hail Daren!!!

    ReplyDelete