Friday, October 19, 2007

Drugs Are The Devil


Update: Gots me another award courtesy of ze lovely Kathycot!


Ayuh, I never thought I'd see the day when somebody would actually acknowledge my fabulousness (clearly I'm a little baffled myself)! This is my third award, yay! Thank you dear! I should pass this award right? Yeah, well I'll pass this award to: the fab Ody, cynic chick Cams, the lovely Enna, my good friend Edce (who, for some weird reason, deleted her blog. Hope you're reading this, dear.) and to Hannah (maybe this award will cheer you up, you won't have to make threats of offing yourself, yes?) Stay fabulous, bitches!



Damn. I know models are pretty much not known for being smart and all that jazz but I certainly didn't expect some to be this blind.


Here's the scenario: A guy did some fancy acrobatic shit that includes prancing around the runway with a samurai (Wushu, I think), he made a hugeass hole while at it. You'd think a gaping hole like that would stand out like a sore thumb for everyone to see but nooo... here comes this girl who might've thought "Dude I'm so high right now, I doubt if the law of physics could stop me from flying right through this damn hole"


Well, laughing at models doing something hilarious never really gets old..



Got blow?


1 comment:

  1. Only God Can Judge MeOctober 23, 2007 at 2:23 AM

    Owmygawd. Astig yun ah parang nag-tap dancing sa huli, wahahahhah!

    ReplyDelete