Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mixed Nuts

Yes I'm still alive. Before anything else, this entry will be crammed full of random shit cuz 1) I'm too lazy to make one post for each subject 2) I suddenly found myself unable to do so eversince CannedThoughts came into my midst and 3) It's my fucking blog, cut me some slack.

Okay, so last Saturday, despite getting harassed by some bands I'd rather not mention and getting pissed over the liqour-ban thing that we didn't see coming, it was a smashing success! I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all the bands that participated, for our COO and officemates who showed support by showing up and for friends who made it to the event! Salamat ng beri meni! Mabuhay ang Musikang Pinoy!





 

Second: I was one of the recipient of Arajaya Awards that showcases "ze hilariously hilarious ideas of bloggers that reflect the modern human society" That's right people, I'm a proud Arajaya winner, how cool is that?! To McRey, I'm very much honored and I thank you for taking the time to read my shitty little blog! Trust that I'll make you proud by ensuring sparsely interjected humor in each and every post that I make to bring justice to the award you have so kindly bestowed upon me! Thank you! Thank you, Mabuhay ang Pelepens!
The Arajaya AwardsThird: The benevolent Parisukat tagged me. Alas, he got me good too. I'm in for The Seven Truths About Me tag so here goes nuthin':

1) Most of my friends says I'm a wretched bitch but personally, I think I'm not. Lapitin lang ako sa away.
2) I've always wanted to be a cartoonist when I was a kid. Sadly, I became a writer instead.
3) I hate being the "leader". I hate the responsibility that comes with it, I hate the thought of being counted on for anything and I don't have the patience to put up with other people's bullshit. That's why growing up, I don't want to be a class officer. That's one of the reason why in as much as I love our new site, I secretly resent CannedThoughts.
4) In my mind, I have killed many people. But I'm not alone on this, I think.
5) I hold grudges. It's something I've always tried on working on. I look forward to the day when I can finally, sincerely, forgive a person.
6) I've always wondered about Extra-Terrestial life.
7) Sometimes it disturbs me how apathetic I am of other people.

But enough about me, moving on:

Fourth: I got a sweet treat from Kero! Yeah, for the second time around people! Man, this is an honor, indeed! Thank you so much dear!
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/road_less_travelled/htreat2.jpg

I'm off to ze province for a much-needed break from all the slack I've been getting myself into. God knows how much I'm looking forward to that! No internet for a week! A whole week! Ilovet!!!! Happy Halloween, people! Muah!

 


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always here...waiting...reading!

    GUD LUCK!

    McRey XOXO

    ReplyDelete