Monday, October 15, 2007

It's A Rock Show, Y'all!


Yep, I'm still alive and ready to haunt you shitless! You must be a wee bit curious what the fuck's going on with this picture of Her Oiliness, Tado (Live Tilapia) and drunken Schpetey (as well as the soundtrack, if I may add). Wait! I can explain!

Her Oiliness, Tado and Drunken Schpetey


I'm here to promote something. Forced Issue Productions has cooked up something very special for the coming Halloween! It's a rock show, y'all!

And you'd think I'm not the type who does anything productive and all, hahaha! I do more than wasting away here in my little desk afterall, no?

The soundtrack you're hearing right now is entitled "Diksyonaryo" by The Chonkeys and I promised Yohan that I'm gonna promote their awesome album out early next year. Not only are dem one of our favorite band to feature because they really deliver, I'm also a big fan of Ze Chonkeys! I kid you not, my friend. Below is another of their track I found at Imeem.com entitled, "Gabi ng Lagim"

Awesome, yeah? On October 27th (that's a Saturday in case anyone is interested to know) we are holding a show at Freedon Bar (Anonas) and we are promising good company, good food and most importantly awesome music! the band performing are as follows:

Monkey Drive
Sundown
Ducks Entertainment
Pentavia
Live Tilapia
The Chongkeys
FMD
Descant Gott
Eliana Theory

Show starts at 9:00, Tickets are 120 PHp inclusive of one beer and will be available either at the venue itself or you can contact Hannah at 0916-7411-178 . If you're an officemate, alam nyo naman kung nasan ako. Pakalat-kalat lang ako dyan sa fool area. So it's gonna be fun and shit!

I'll see your zexXxy ass, yeah?

3 comments:

  1. Only God Can Judge MeOctober 15, 2007 at 6:46 AM

    Sus, pleasure was all mine. I love the layout ricks :D

    And as for Tado, we're not really friends. I went to his production last week para kausapin sila and ng Jeepney Joyride sya rin kasi ang managaer eh weheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool yun song sa post mo :) post ko rin sa blog ko yun song ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only God Can Judge MeOctober 16, 2007 at 2:13 AM

    I know right? It's a personal favorite :D Sure, go and post the song :D

    ReplyDelete