Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ovulating Si Pork

I'm feeling a bit jolly right now. Will do a double-post later kung binigay lang sakin ang lintek na poster Punyet... Anyways: I'm featuring Rosch this time para maiba naman.

Rosch: ... and it's just not him kc yung may sakit. Pati mom nya, parehas cla.
Tina: Tsktsk...
Rosch: ... and they both need to it agad... the med help... kc sobrang late na yung stage yata eh
Tina: How the fuck did he get into this schiz anyways? Hereditary?
Rosch: I think so...
Tina: Kasi kung chronic kidney failure it's something that they are continually inducing, chong. That stuff is the culpritness.
Tina: I just know it. I see it all the time sa House. So I'm practically a doctor too
Tina: House would be proud of me. I'd be his bitch.
******


Benny:
Btw, I'm considering BennyLava.com as my domain name.
Tina: That's cool. I like it better than TheMagicalTumbong.com
Tina: Can you come up with a nice category name for celeb news?
Benny: Ano ba yung dati?
Tina: In The Limelight

(thinks for 5 minutes)

Benny: The Limelight
Tina: Waw, grabe pare... nag-melt ang brain ko sa sobrang creative mo
Benny: I know right?
Tina: I was blown away
Tina: Use your fucking imagination, why dontcha?
******

Benny: Anyway, uwi na ako :|
Tina: Uwi ka na? Aga naman?
Benny: I'm ovulating.
Tina: Ooohhhh... At kelan ka pa nagka-matris, puta kah?!
Benny: Nasa may puyo ko sa ulo
Benny: Ayan...lumalabas na ang mga itlog!!!
Benny: Sige, paalam

Salud!

1 comment: