Monday, October 8, 2007

Money Pacquiao

Again, I stole this image from Fhay. Can't help it, churi na, hihihi.... I almost forgot about Pacman's victory last Sunday. So ang comment ko lang is that: That was very well played I can't help but point out, Barrera kinda short-changed his Mexican friends.

I mean, he could've stopped running around like an ass and y'know... throw punches every once in a while. And don't even get me started on that nasty little swing he took. To Barrera: That illegal swing from what, round 9 (not sure kung 11th or 9th... memory-gap na ito...) was beneath you, man. Honor before Victory, kapatid.

In all fairness, yung illegal bonkeroo lang ata ang maganda nyang nagawa nung laban na yun so let's give him that.
I'm swimming in monneh, yo!

Anyways, how come Mondays always sucks? Ugh. I hate Mondays. Damn Mondays To HELL!!!


This image was done by my friend and mentor, Tin. Cute no? Kamukha ko ba? Bwehehehehe! By the way, this is my 60th post here in BlogSpot. I could've thought of a better shit to write except I feel a bit wonky right now. Makuntento na kayo dyan.

Pweh. Dinuraan kita sa ilong.

No comments:

Post a Comment