Friday, August 28, 2009

Dimitri

dimitri


Say hi to my sister's kitten, Dimitri. He's a Korat/Russian Blue, I think (either way, he's a rare breed especially here in PH). I told my sister to think it over before buying him because we were unsure if he is a mix or pure bred. I don't discriminate but in the past, she had a peculiar obsession with the Russian Blue breed and wouldn't settle for anything else. So imagine my surprise when she bought this critter.


Well, I suppose we won't know if he is from the Korat or Russian Blue breed because both breeds are similar looking and it's impossible to tell them apart to the untrained eye. Heh, they all look alike to me. Maybe when he gets older then we'll know. If his eyes are bottle green then he's a Russian Blue but if it turned out to be Peridot, he might be a Korat. That's all I know.


She was supposed to name him Mika but the seller already named him Dimitri. He responds well to that name so there's no point in changing it. Personally, Dimitri is a better name because Mika sounded gay. Anyway, I'm looking forward on meeting the newest addition to our family. He is much bigger now than what appears on the picture above, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment