Thursday, August 13, 2009

Relieved

First off, I will start the day with good news. My client passed the test... he just paid me. Muahahahahha! Although I'm still at the point where I'm wary of trusting people in the homebased work arena, it's good to know that my new client kept his end of the bargain.

The funny part was back when I was still unsure if I will get paid, I picked out a strange habit of checking out various job-seeking websites but not attempting to send any application. I literally just scope each company, find out the job requirements and move on. It's most amusing.

Moving on, my internet connection is crappy... just like everybody else's, it seems like. It's so bad that I'm forced to wait twenty minutes to upgrade Firefox into the newer, faster version. Twenty fucking minutes. What the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment