Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rest in Peace, Madame President

Just got back from a whirlwind weekend in the city. Good God, how I burned so much money. It hurts... so good. I bought myself a decent mouse, finally. I really have no idea what difference this one would make compared to my old mouse but now that I was able to roadtest this shit, I tell you, it was worth every penny!

*****


cory-aquino-headshot


Corazon Aquino


January 25, 1933 – August 1, 2009


Corazon Aquino died last Saturday. I actually felt a bit sad about it though I was but an oblivious toddler during her reign as president. I may have not been there to know about the 1986 hiatus but I'm still sorry she's dead. She seemed like a genuinely nice person. Incidentally, I read that the Philippines will hold a week-long mourning period. Yeah, I guess that's proper. After all, she did sacrifice herself to this fair country in the name of true democracy. Rest in peace, Madame President.


*****


I've been so busy that I stopped exercising. I also started over-eating. It sucks that my gut is so wobbly. Will start dieting tomorrow. I'll also save up and buy me a ab rocket for good measure.


*****


I'm in dire need of a trim. My sister told me I look like "buhok na naglalakad". I agree completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment