Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something is Amiss...

For a couple of days now, I have been feeling the unmistakable sense of foreboding. It's work-related, I'm afraid. Maybe I'm just being my usual neurotic self but I can't seem to shake the feeling off. Times like these I tend to seek enlightenment from my trusty Magic 8 Ball. It might seem silly to you folks but I've been using this thing for years and it almost always never fail. Anyhow, a few sec ago I asked "Should I Be Worried?" and I got this answer:

8-ball



Shit. Shit. Shit.


If I am to believe my boss, I'd say I'm doing great. Hell, he was happy with the results. But something is off and I can't quite put my finger on it. There's actually no reason for me to feel this way but usually when I sense some shit is about to go down, there's a high probability that I'm right. Days before this happened, I had the same feeling. Same thing goes when this happened. It worries me that my boss haven't responded to my IM message this morning but I got an email from the boss yesterday and he said he is fixing his schedule because it has been hell for him, so maybe that should explain something. I don't know. It's like, something rotten is about to go down and my Spider sense is a-tingling.


I can't, for the life of me, figure out why considering thing has been smooth-sailing... to the point that it aroused my suspicions.


Heh. I'm probably just tired. But just the same...


Bring It.

No comments:

Post a Comment