Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spoke Too Soon

Turns out there was a miscommunication between my boss and his bank. So now the payment will be delayed for FIVE DAYS. This really sucks but I don't think we can do anything about this. And I was such in a good mood this morning. I'm kinda thinking twice about working on Monday, I mean, I didn't get paid. Should I just go and wait it out like this thing never happened or come to a screeching halt? This is so new to me.

******



So this co-worker of mine. He is such an odd person and at this point he is seriously wearing me thin. He blatantly asked how much I'm getting from this gig and suddenly he was asking for my writing samples because his writer-wannabe cousin's needs it. His prospective client wants writing samples so he'll know how well he writes. What, like I'm gonna give my fucking samples like it meant nothing to me and risk getting it plagiarized by, heaven forbid, a newbie?

What the fucking hell is wrong with this idiot?

Do I have the word "Sucker" tattooed across my goddamned forehead or something?

*This is my 300th post by the way. Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment