Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wouldn't It Be Funny


Listening to this song takes me back to that one night. Suprisingly, we both loved this song and we took turns singing it. It was the first and last time I went out with him because things got crazy after.


Sometimes I still wonder what my life would've been like had I ignored my better judgement and actually summed up the guts to take that one risk. A part of me wanted to be a little bit brave, ignore the bad and just go. But I couldn't. It wasn't worth the gamble.


I know I would've been miserable. Probably be hurt in the end. And maybe I would've hated him. But still, I wonder if I took that chance, would I come out as a much better person from that experience? Wouldn't it be funny if in the end pala, we'd turn out to be each other's savior?


I feel foolish but somestimes I still wish things turned out a little bit different.

No comments:

Post a Comment