Thursday, February 21, 2008

It Only Gets Better

2008 got a bit rough at the beginning for lil' ol' me but as the days went on, I'm glad things are finally working out in my favor. My new boss is so far, awesome compared to my old boss, my team mates rocks, surprisingly, I feel less pressured with my new job and best of all, I got a once-a-week visitation rights from Benny and the rest of my long-lost bitches! How cool is that?

A couple of days ago I was feeling all "SPARTAAAAAH" over a little kink with some people in the office, of course I can't really divulge the details but three meetings later, I'm somewhat cool with the end result, far from giddy but far from pissed either which is nice... for a change. I need all the motivation I could get cuz my new shift sucks! I can't believe I'm actually starting my day at 7 fucking AM! Ghawd, I'm getting my ass kicked! Seriously man, this waking up thing is not working as easily as I hoped but hey, you get the good with the bad, yeah?

Now on to new things, in a few days I'll literally lighten this place up! Okay, what I meant was my good friend Peter, found me a kickass blog skin and I'm tickled-pink with it! This shitty blog site needs a fucking make-over anyways so I'm exah-ted! Wait, it gets better, on the first week of March, my braces, which has been the bane of my existence for the past three years, will be gone! That's the best news for me, like, ever! Also, I plan to slowly quit smoking as soon as I reach 25, that will be a hard one but I sure as hell will try my very best to beat the bad habit and finally, I'll be hitting the beach real soon! I'm giddy! I'm giddy!

See, I always knew things has a way of working out, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment