Thursday, September 13, 2007

Big-Ass Case Of Heebie-Jeebies

Umm... do you ever get the feeling that people are talking about you behind your back? I got a hefty dose of ze heebie-jeebies yesterday morning and wouldn't you know it, I was right on the moneh. Seems like Hannah's imagination ran away from her... yet again.


The Blind Rage Sez: Lies!!! ALL LIES!!!

For the record, I can't really blame The Sunrise Shotgun for his ardent desire to make a crush bunny outta moi... Why, you ask? Cuz it's like asking if the sky is blue or does the sun rise in the East! I'm a mothafuckin' sexy beast that's why!!! Ya hear me?







A Fucking Zexy Beast!!!

Okay, maybe not. I was just being sarcastic and shi... guys? Hello? Anybody home?!

Fuck this shit, I'm sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. now i know why he feel for you! you sexy beast! lol kidding rene and tina ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 14, 2007 at 9:20 AM

    Just shoot me :I

    ReplyDelete