Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stupidity Is Upon Us!


Benny: Bawasan mo na kasi ang mga churvaloo (widgets sa blog)
Tina: Bawasan mo itlog mo, gusto mo?!
Benny: Steg...gagawin mo lang naman keychain yun eh
Tina: Ya betcha!
Tina: Read my blog, comment ka, tas testi gawan moko sa Friendster! No point on wasting time while on it
Benny: Later... I'm sooooo lyk buzy trying to lick my anus
Tina: That sounds like my typical Tuesday morning
*****
Ze author is having chest pains:


Tina: Do you know it's possible that I maybe dying of a heart attack right now? Lots of women do.
Benny: Bakit? Hindi mo ba magalaw arms mo?
Tina: I'm having chest pains and I'm reading this article, symptoms of a heart attack
Benny: Difficulty in breathing? Should be a combination of many symptoms...
Tina: All the solid taba I ate in this lifetime are coming back to me now
Benny: Astig! Fatness prevails!
Tina: If I can't move my arms then who's typing this?
Tina: ... or this?
Tina: What if I'm actually dying right now and yet I'm still slaving away here... stupid office.

4 comments:

  1. Gawd, that Benny character must be a total douche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 20, 2007 at 2:11 AM

    @Lyn: You're always welcome here sa blog ko no! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know that benny guy. he is sooo gay. he eats balls for breakfast. wahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 20, 2007 at 6:28 AM

    Yeah, donkey balls. Cuz he's gay.... and... shit.

    ReplyDelete