Monday, September 24, 2007

Tina Presents: Six Degrees Of Weirdness

I was supposed to publish an entirely different post today but I checked out the infuriatingly stylish blog of Nina (she doesn't know I envy her layout design, don't tell her I told you so...heeeheeeheee cuz I'mma steal it as soon as she falls asleep heeeheeeheee) and it appears that I got tagged.

Now if you haven't clicked on the link I just put in there, get the eff out and shoot yourself in the head! Hahahah, No wait! I jest, I jest!

Fine, for the lazy asses out there (you know who you are) here's how the game goes:

"Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a list of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Now, I don't want to be known as "that bitch who killed the whole-tag-shit" that's why I felt absolutely compelled to continue the whole shebang. What can I say? I know my priorities! Ok fine, I'm bored as shit, sue me.

Wait, bago magkalimutan, , I'm gonna tag: Benny, Hannah, Misch, Rene, Anne Bunyi and my dear friend, Ody
Six Degrees of Weirdness:

1) I'm so insecure of my own work that when I'm done posting an article, (I cannot stress this enough: work-related, not my personal blog) I refuse to look at it again, the sight of it makes me cringe. Only one person in the entire office knows this, di ba Benny?

2) The mere thought of dancing makes me nervous. I was and never will be a great dancer. If I get invited to a party or an event and I found out there's gonna be dancing involved or that there's a dance floor, you can bet that I won't show up.

3) I don't watch horror movies. I can't stand it and when I do try, it'll haunt me at night for at least a week.

4) I'm really wicked when I want to be and believe it or not, this is the nicer Tina. If you think I'm a bitch now, you should've met me back in college. One of the things I'm not proud of. My witch factor got so bad that the nuns at my former dorm booted me out. I got into a petty little squabble that at least three girls left the dorm. I don't exaggerate, ask my roomates and my sister. In my defense, they were bullying a good friend, that's why I did what I did. Heeheehee...

Which explains number5:

5) I Hate Nuns. I don't trust them and I see them as a bunch of money-hungry self-righteous pricks who hides behind the bible and their faith. I lived with them for three and a half years, so I know.

6) I'm computer-illiterate. No, really. I'm so pathetic at this whole thing, it's not even funny anymore. I wasn't the one who typed my thesis (paid a friend to do it since I can't type shit), my sister made my email address when I was a sophomore in college cuz I never bothered to make one and I only learned what Ctrl+A, B, C,S, Z, B, I... a year ago when I became a writer.

Cntrl+Alt+Backspace has a meaning too, wanna know what it is? Ask the WebDate Crew.

Nina hates cows? But they're so delicious... I don't get it... Hahahhahah!

8 comments:

  1. Baka ibang Tina yung tinutukoy niya. Just saying.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahh!! !shit! ctrl+alt+backspace is phenomenal! hanggang ngyon ntatawa pa din ako!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 25, 2007 at 2:33 AM

    @The Crimson Abstract: Yuh, my evil twin sister named Ursula kamukha ko daw eh pero di ako yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 25, 2007 at 2:34 AM

    @Edce: Lam mo ba, last week ko lang nalaman pano gawin ang screen caps na yan. MAdali lang pala, wehehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that I have any idea what a majority of this post is talking about but there is one important thing that must be stated. I would rather be locked in a cellar full of nuns then in a field with a single clown. Man, those guys are CREEEPY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 25, 2007 at 3:20 AM

    @Canucklehead: I guess you're not a fan of Penny wise The clown, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 26, 2007 at 2:09 AM

    Well, I got tagged by Nina then I tagged everyone cuz I love it when I annoy my friends, wahahahhaha! If you must list 14 weird things then do it, it'll be funner.... I think. And yes you have to tag 6 peeps after ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao! i meant the very very first weirdo... hehe nagenjoy naman ako! ^__^

    ReplyDelete