Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Seksuwalidad Ni Tina

Disclaimer: No, I was not offended by these incidents. Okay, maybe a little in Aubrey's case but the rest hindi naman. Sarcasm is just my middle name, trust me. Hahahaha! Oh and nope, the names has not been changed. Cuz I'm evil.


Meeting up after not seeing each other for 2 years

Dominic: So... Di mo nasabing tibo ka na pala ngayon?
(5 seconds of silence)
Tina: (speaks with a straight-face) So, di mo nasabi... nag-recede na pala ang hair line mo ngayon?
*****

Aubrey: So musta ang date mo with ****?
Tina: Ummm... well. It was okay. He was nice but I don't think I like him anymore. If he asks me out again I might not take him up for it.
Aubrey: Really? Two days ago sabi mo you like him. You're not gay, are you?
(5 seconds of silence)
Tina: (with a sardonic smile) What, you think I was hitting on you?! And answering you're question, no. I'm straight, Aubrey.
*****

Dencio: Di mo pa kami pakilala sa bf mo?
Tina: :I
Tina: Sinung bf?
Dencio: Hahaha!
Dencio: Sige na nga, gf!
Tina: :I
Dencio: :-D
Tina: :I
Tina: I'm not GAY!!!!
Dencio: :-o
Tina: Lagi na lang!
Tina: Lagi na lang!
Tina: Lagi na lang!
Dencio: Hahahahaha, ok I believe you...
Dencio: Nothing wrong with it, if ever
Dencio: I'm not pro, nor againts it
Tina: ulol!
Dencio: PEACE!!!

For the last time, I'm not gay.

16 comments:

  1. I was intrigued by your ym stat msg so i checked this out... pple always assume that being single means something... if the right man doesnt come right now thats fine ^_^ you dont need to be with someone just to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the nth time na yan ah! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sinong bf ang sinasabi ni dencio?? =|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 6, 2007 at 3:54 AM

    @Eternal Sunshine: Oo nga eh ampota! Lagi na lang! Lagi na lang! Lagi na lang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely agree with misch!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't think it's the hair tina... :) i guess they're just wondering bkt single ka... coz you definitely look ok nmn ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 6, 2007 at 3:56 AM

    @Eternal Sunshine: No one in particular. I think he was just fishing for infos or something

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 6, 2007 at 4:05 AM

    I tell you, it's eaither the hair, my manly-grip or the mustache that's been giving me away. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have the same problem but not with friends only with other people and parang mas nakakainis lalo na when big breasted whores are the ones that think that... and ask my guy friends... ugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 6, 2007 at 4:30 AM

    @Anonymous: Wahahhahah! I feel your pain, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm maybe i should lend you my grandma's wig... lol or lets buy a new wig color pink hehe kidding ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 6, 2007 at 8:18 AM

    Hahahah! Magmumukha naman akong anime sa pink wig! LOL-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahahaha tina..nkakaturete yan ha...for the nTh time! wahahaha okei lang yan di ko pagsasabi kung ano talaga ang kasarian mo waheheheheh=p

    PEACE! ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 6, 2007 at 9:20 AM

    Ahahahh! Ang tunay kong kasarian ay isang Hitad. Di ba nila alam yon?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. no, ur gay. admit it lee! addmmiit iitt! wahahaa! kidding lee.. =D well, its good enough that people dont think you're retarded or something. wahahah! kidding again. many people think you're gay coz ur single. I am too. But i'm not gay. ganun tlga. nowadays kasi, single is, its either ur pihikan, tibo or just plainly bitter over your past.. un lang. - edce

    ReplyDelete
  16. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 10, 2007 at 2:07 AM

    Ayuh! Buti talaga di nila napansin ang pagka-retarded ko! Hahahhahaha!

    ReplyDelete