Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Erap: His Ass is Nailed!!!

From This:


To This:

What up, beyootch?!

My best friend filled me in on the verdict of dear ol' ex-President Erap Estrada cuz I'm stuck slaving away here at work.
The verdict?


Guilty
(Reclusion Perpetua) on Plunder but Not Guilty for Perjury. Personally I think that would suffice. I was expecting him to be acquitted on both accounts not because I'm Pro-Erap but because I somehow lack faith on the Philippines' Judicial System.

It's unfunny now when I think about it because when I was about to go to work, I thought to myself "I bet ten monkeys stuck on a fun house could come up with better verdict than those dorks. It's always about moneys with these guys "

I stand corrected. It seemed that Jesus was watching when the whole shebang went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment