Monday, September 24, 2007

Princess For A Day

Shout-Out: To my good friend, Peter! He made my brand-spankin' new header!!! Thanks Pete, here's the isaw I promised you!


*By the way, no that's not me. Like I'd actually pave way for my vanity and put a picture of me smack right into my header.... heeheehee that's my evil twin sister Magdalena Ursula, she talked me into it, promise!

Last Friday the office (and the whole of Ortigas, for that matter) experienced a two and half hour long blackout, or as I would like to call, MinifuckingBreak From The Bleak Mundanity of Tina Lee's Office Life" Ahhh... yes... blessed darkness!

So picture this: You work your ass off and you're just about had it (and by had it, I mean literally wanting to quit work), it's a Friday, Nazi-boss is MIA, you're borenessment to tears and there's a blackout.

What's a harassed/bored/sick/depressed/annoyed/ girl to do? Hmmm...

That's right bitches, I went out, smoked lots of cigs (even though I was sick as a dog), hounded my friends and took pictures of us wearing crowns! Why? Because we can, dorks! That and realistically speaking, that's as close to being a princess as I could ever get, I hate my life, huhuhuhuh....





Pweh... anyhoot, that was the funnest two hours of my life here in the office in a loooong time... which is kinda pathetic, really... Uuuugghhh....

Zey call me Ze Motherfucking Princess!

2 comments:

  1. Wha! salamat sa Isaw! hahahaha
    sabi ko naman kasi wag na eh! :D

    Funny day it was, sana parate na lang Black-out ang Ortigas! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 25, 2007 at 3:02 AM

    Hey, it's the least I could do dear! Tenshuuuuu!!!!! Tanginang isaw yan gusto ko tuloy lumantak ng madaming madaming isaw! MmmmmmMMMMmMMMMmmmm...

    ReplyDelete