Thursday, September 6, 2007

Parodies, Gangstas and Being Insane

First off, feast your eyes on the new generation iPod Nano. Sucks balls since I only bought an old gen a couple of months back. Had I know a thing of beauty like that would surface anytime soon, I would've waited. Damn you, Mac! Damn you to hell!!!


I love it when crazy people makes hilarious parodies of music videos. Hahaha! The first Video is of UltraMan Ace, rapping with the monsters! And as Benjie sez, "Crazy Japs, always has something that will knock your socks off!" Right on!



The next one is a personal favorite! It's Star Wars Gangsta Rap! Seeing Darth Vader, Hans Solo and Yoda rapping just slays me!



From the crazy people of MadTV. This is, in my humble opinion, the bestest parody they ever made. It's their version of "Through The Rain" By Mariah Carey feat. Whitney Houston. Making fun of both singers' rumored mental breakdowns, substance abuse and the likes. They changed the title to "Not Insane" it's hilarious!!!



Astig di ba?!


1 comment:

  1. hmmm... almost got someone an ipod nano as a gift. BUTI nlng ndi!! hahaha this time i'm getting one for ME :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete