Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cyber-Lurking

Well since I'm bored to tears, got no life and has the lively personality of a tree stump, I might as well tell you what I've been up to this lovely Thursday afternoon. I went blog-hopping. Most of you don't know but I'm an avid blog reader and pretty much visits all the blog links you see on your right, on a regular, if not stalkerish basis.

I'm griping about you guys not writing enough to satisfy my geeky bookwormish tendencies and unfortunately, nothing new ever came up so I resorted on cyber-lurking.

So what I did was I checked out GMA news (cuz I hate ABS-CBN). 10 minutes later, I was wonky-eyed. Damn, the layout sucks, it definitely needs work, make it a bit more streamlined or something. Bleah, anyways, I gathered a few interesting tid-bits:

Christian Bautista: Sorry for RP Anthem Memory Lapse

Wow, that's just.... depraved. I mean, I'm sure that was an honest mistake on his part but still man. Singing the most beautiful National Anthem in the Whole Wide World, you need to fucking practice. Next time, quit spending your day sucking cocks and get your shit together, Christian.


The star who plays my peborit bad-ass Agent Ari Gold won an Emmy! I love Jeremy Piven!!! It's an honor very well deserved!


FYI: The Character for Ari Gold is actually inspired by Hollywood's real-life Super Agent Ari Emmanuel! From what I gathered, Ari Emmanuel got embarrassed over Jeremy Piven's vicious portrayal that he actually mellowed down a bit!


Here's some Ari-isms for you:


Talking to Vincent Chase's Manager, Eric:

"Let's hug it out, bitch."
"I parted the Red Sea for you, E. Don't piss on the sand!"
"I don't know who blew who, but Wicks got a crush on your boy Vince"
"We said Starbucks, Eric. I distinctly remember because I fucked the counter girl"

Ari: Yes E, I would say being rejected by Cannes before we have a distributor would be a disaster. One in a series of disasters orchestrated by you since you took the reigns of Vincent’s career.
E: So what can we do Ari?
Ari: Well, let’s see. A) I can give you a hug and say it’s OK you destroyed your best friend’s career, or B) I could have you come in here and write on the dry erase board 500 times “I destroyed my best friend’s career, I destroyed my best friend’s career”.

Talking to Lloyd, his gay assistant:

Lloyd: Ari, you’re wearing the same suit as yesterday?
Ari: That’s because I spent the night in jail
Lloyd: OMG, Ari, why didn’t you call me?
Ari: Because you get one call and I wanted to use it on someone I like to have sex with.

"Lloyd, just go grab your best dress and know that your love of cock is a huge asset to this company"
"Fuck the phones Lloyd! Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty fuck, don't answer!"

Snaps on his wife when he was chided for answering his phone during their marriage counseling session:

"You can have it, if you want to live in Agoura fucking Hills, and go to group therapy. But if you want a Beverly Hills Mansion, and you want a country club membership, and you want nine weeks a year in a tuscan villa, then I'm going to need to take a call when it comes in at noon on a mother fucking Wednesday."

Talking to Dana Gordon:
"Spill it! I'll swallow a Cyanide tablet if they capture me."

I believe this is the part where he was talking to Dana Gordon's secretary but I could be wrong:

"Tell her that I still have the pictures from Cancun. Tell her that I am going to start a website. I'm going to take a full page ad out in the L.A. Times advertising it. Tell her it will be called I'mAHollywoodExecutiveWhore.com and no password or fee will be required. Tell her I want a fucking call back!"

Fiery Meteorite has struck Peru: Caused Mysterious Illness
Kids, what you're seeing is a giant crater formed when the meteorite landed with a thud in Peru. It's kinda interesting actually. Read the article! I bet the aliens are the ones responsible for the "mysterious illness"


This Venezuelan Dude...
... was declared dead after a highway accident but miraculously woke up... during his own AUTOPSY! Now that's just...


Hirap talaga ng walang magawa...

No comments:

Post a Comment