Friday, September 7, 2007

Those Retarded Chain Texts

Now, I'm sure pretty much the majority of you guys have, from one time or another, got one of those retarded chain-texts. Blame the Unlimitext Boom, these chain-text sprouted faster that mushrooms on a wet, thunder-storm crusted night. But some of them are actually very annoying. I mean, it is annoying when you receive crap like these all the time but some of them are just especially annoying.



I tell you, sometimes.... Di ako maka-get over kung ganu ka-tanga ang mga pumapatol/naniniwala/tumatangkilik sa mga ganitong texts.

Top Five Most Annoying Chain Text EVER:

"Please describe me in 5 words. Then send the same message to 20 of your friends and be surprised with what people has to say about you! I'll wait for your reply!"

*Bitch, please. Why blatantly fish for compliments? At may time pressure pa? Why? And for the record, Alam ko nang masama ugali ko di ko na kelangan ng confirmation ng iba.

Today is the feastday of (insert long-dead saint's name HERE)! Send this message to twenty of your friends and you will have unexpected blessing/surprise tomorrow! Don't ignore or you'll have bad luck for three millenia/You'll burn in hell/your dog will die/ your first-born will turn into the Anti-Christ! Don't ignore, Jesus is watching/will hunt you down.

* I get this everyfuckintime. I dunno if we're talking about the same God that I'm referring to but I refuse to believe his minions are this retarded.

"I love my mom" Please send this to twenty of your friends or else something bad will happen to your mom. Don't ignore. Sensha na but I love my mom kasi eh.

*Somebody sent me this message a year ago. Call me petty but it pissed me off so bad inaway ko yung guy. If I remember correctly I berated him with "Ang tanda mo na naniniwala ka pa sa chain-text, putangina ka!" Why the fuck would you wish somebody's mom ill?! Who does that?! Well apparently some do. Ten shades of stupid if you ask me.

Here's a good personality test: Pick a color: Red, Blue, Green Orange, Yellow, White. I'll tell you the answer after you tell me which color you chose.

*I don't need a shrink. That's what friends are for.

Today is World Friendship Day! Send This to twenty of your friends (you can send it to me too!) and find out how many people cares for you!

* What for? I don't even like some of my friends.

However, there is a silver lining on this particularly retarded cloud.

Funniest Chain Text EVER:

"WALA LANG" Pass this to 18 people and nothing will happen.

Promise! SOBRANG effective nito, because I just tried it and wala talagang nangyari!
- courtesy of Benny

'nuff said.

2 comments:

  1. i feel for you tins! hehe i get those things a lot! =| but the first one sounds really really familiar! wahahaha alam ko sino nagsend nyan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 7, 2007 at 3:05 AM

    Nyahahahhaha!!! Andaming nabibiktima nung first and second chain-text :I

    ReplyDelete