Monday, September 17, 2007

Huling Hirit Sa Tag-init!

Gots me some pics from our Antipolo trip. This is a long over-due post (yet again) cuz the pics took a fucking long time to be up. Anyways, it was fun! The guys were on their best behavior, the food was awesome, the laughter never ends and the venue was so picturesque!






*My condolences to Paeng's camera. He broke it while he was out swimming. Fucking thinng won't zoom in and out anymore, hahahahh!

Anyhoot, a lot of caring friends were asking about my bold declaration that I'm fat, sick and depressed. So I'll take the liberty of explaining my sudden need for some drams.

Fat: Was baby bro's birthday and I spent the entire weekend doing nuthin' but munching on barbeques, hotdogs, pancit luglog and chocolate cakes. Imagine my surprise when I wore this white baby-tee yesterday and saw my gut protruding out of my shirt. I was so disgusted with myself that I wore my shirt with a jacket all fucking day. It was terrible!I swear to God, my pits were boiling in the afternoon heat, muahahahahha!

Sick: I think I caught a cold yesterday. My head hurts, I couldn't smell a fucking thing and my chest feels like a hugeass clamp was well.... clamping my chest. You don't get more redundant that that, hahahah! Now I'm coughing like a bitch, couldn't smoke and I think my asthma is acting up. Oh well, nicotine will have to be minimized today.

Depressed: Cuz my job is becoming more and more like a pain in the ass. I want out but I was advised to wait for a while. Which sucks. Like... a lot.

Hava fucking good day you lucky, lucky SonOffaBits!

Ugh, whatta way to start the day.

3 comments:

  1. Only God Can Judge MeSeptember 18, 2007 at 9:06 AM

    Don't point it out, you biiiittccchh!!!! Hahhahaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is I think one of the rare times I see rene in another color.. gray. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Para maiba naman sa laging black na ensemble nya!

    ReplyDelete