Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blunder-rific

What I Said:

Ehtch Ar Suit: Hi Tina, may I request for those links from your SGV stint? You are working there as an editor, is this right? Thank you.

Best regards,

Kr***

Tina: Good Evening Ms. M******,

I'm sorry but I don't believe I indicated anything in my resume about working as an editor for SGV.

What I Really Want To Say:

Ehtch Ar Suit: Hi Tina, may I request for those links from your SGV stint? You are working there as an editor, is this right? Thank you.

Best regards,

Kr***

Tina: Good Evening Ms. M******,

I'm sorry but I don't believe I indicated anything in my resume about working as an editor for SGV. Of course, you would have known that had you taken some time to actually read the resume I sent you. You didn't read it, huh? I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment