Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can I Haz Tattoos?

I've been thinking a lot more and more about getting another tattoo. Ghad. I must fight the urge. And I kept thinking of getting cute, multi-colored stars or maybe a simple zodiac symbol on the upper left side my waist kinda like what Rihanna have below.

rhiannas-pisces-tattoo


or some sort of a celestial symbol like the one below


tinatat


...except the stars are also just as pronounced as the moon like so:


stars



Just small ones. Except I like big tats too. It's like, I want the whole of my backside inked. Of course, I know how much that would hurt so mebbe not. Gah. I must stop surfing for tattoo designs, it makes me feel like running to my artist for a quickie tat session, hahahaha! Which reminds me, I was supposed to contact my mentor Tin because dear ol' Enna want to get inked again. She's like, got three two or three tats going on, I'm so freakin' jealous!

1 comment:

  1. Uuuuuuuy Tina, let's not wait for another lunar eclipse before we get a another tat! But like you I still can't decide on a design. My goal is too put Megan Fox's tats to shame. Hahaha as if. :)

    ReplyDelete