Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Ol' Coffee Conversation

Meeting up with Kris to formally put an end to our little feud is what I exactly needed to jump start an otherwise sordid night spent here in this shithole. It was nice to, yet again, iron things out and talk about what we have been busying ourselves with during the time we were not talking. I also told her things that I don't dare tell anybody else and I must admit that it's nice knowing that there's always that one person whom you can always depend on especially on a rotten time like this. Even though I'm having a tough start this year, I feel like everything's bound to be alright.

feeks411



I also made a rather, waaaaay, advance invites to my coming birthday celebration. I wanted something intimate with only my oldest friends  present. It's bound to be fun and I'm zoooo super excited :D Anyway, back to Kris and I, turns out she got another gig going for her. She keeps changing companies way more often than I brush my teeth but this time, she finally knows what her passion is and I couldn't be more happier. Of course, we wasted no time planning for another get together. Hopefully with our favoritest man-boy in the whole wide world, Carlo, in tow! Yay, can't wait!

enna-edce-rosch



Another thing worth looking forward to is tomorrow where I am going to meet up with the Iwebdate Super Kids Club. That should be fun because I missed Edce, Roschie and Enna so freakin' much.

feeks413



Incidentally, In lieu of making night shift my official shift, I bought this neck pillow that I've been eyeing for months. It's ultra kawaii and goes perfectly well with my awesome green Nike bag, dontcha think? Franky, I fought tooth and nail to go back to the morning shift but now, that's like, asking for the damn moon. The worst part is that I can't work from home. So now I must get used to waking up naseous and headache-y all throughout my stint here. Sucks so bad, this is not the way to live. Damn economy cramping my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment