Sunday, January 4, 2009

An Open Letter

What I wrote:

Dear Philhosting,

I would like to terminate both CannedThoughts.net and OffbeatDeadbeat.com accounts. The name servers are as follows...

Regards,

Tina

What I Really Want to Say:



Dear Philhosting,

I'm gonna start things off by saying a sincere Fuck You to every men and women behind Philhosting. To avoid any misunderstanding that might ensue; I'll repeat myself, Fuck All of  You from the bottom of my heart. I believe you guys are a bunch of dick cheese-eating fuckwits that deserves to rot in hell. I cannot believe you cheated me of my hard-earned money.

The hosting services from your company sucked so badly and I wouldn't be surprised if your so-called "company" goes down the shitter during the economic crisis. In fact, I could not wrap my head around the idea that you guys are actually part of a  company at all because personally, a bunch of paper clips thrown all over a keyboard can do a better job than the likes of you dumdasses.

Here's to wishing that each and every one of you be shoved so deep inside Satan's ass, you'll be gargling on steaming pile of doomsday shit for all eternity.

Regards,

Tina

P.S. Fuck. All. Of. You. Burn in hell and take your buck-ugly mom with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment