Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mooning Over Mika


Mika's album, Life in Cartoon Motion, is a fine one and I'm pretty impressed with some of his songs! So much so that I'm naming my top three favorite songs by Mika! The first song, titled My Interpretation is my favorite among the fold. I guess there are so many times in our lives where we all felt exactly the same thing, no? Lovesit!




The second one is entitled Happy Ending. It may be a bit too depressing to listen because this song is essentially about breaking up and all that jazz but it's so nice to listen to especially on a lazy afternoon.




Last but no the least, this is the song Mika was really known for. Some people are either annoyed with this song or think its one shade short of gay-tastic but I swear, when I hear this song, it totally cheers me up! The song is titled Love Today. Pure dance pop awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment