Thursday, January 15, 2009

Iwebdate Super Kids Club: The Reunion

feeks430


How we say hello, you ask?



So the Iwebdate Super Kids Club Reunion pushed through and it was a blast! Never mind that we had to change the venue three times because one of our founding members was suffering from a nasty case of arthritis:D As always, I had fun. It's such a bummer that I was idly chatting away during my shift because I'd much prefer to catch up with dem lot than work anytime, harhar. Also, this secret site won't be much of a secret any longer. I made the mistake of blurting out the addy of my site when someone from the group asked me where my new blog site is. Gah.

feeks433


Unfortunately, Roschie's Pantless look was not clear in this pic





Being back with the "Angels", as Kapre would put it, also meant everyone were poking fun of the fact that I am, as always, not attached. Know what, I don't see why people make such a fuss over bagging a significant other. I mean, sure it's nice but then again so is taking a huge dump. I don't understand why people don't believe I'm actually happy being single. Seriously, is that really hard to believe? It's not me talking about the whole single-blessedness hooplah because as far as I'm concerned, one shouldn't need to comfort ones self just because there's not a man by her side and then categorizing one self under single-blessedness. That's just a load of crap. I'm not saying that I don't need a man, I'm just saying I don't need a man, right now. And no, I'm not faking it, dammit. Hahaha, I get so worked up over nothing that sometimes, I even surprise myself.

So back to the get-together, a lot of things changed. Roschie, Enna and your truly's new hairstyles, Paeng and Rene's respective new girls, However there are also some things that are there to stay. For example, Paeng's gout, Rene's witty one-liners, the never-ending teasing, the inside jokes and of course, Gecko and Benny's too-close-for-comfort-bordering-on-homosexual tendencies towards each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment